Appolicious is a mobile app discovery service dedicated to helping consumers and businesses find iOS and Android applications.
We would love to have you contribute to our community by writing about your favorite apps or app development and design.
Once you’ve reviewed our general guidelines below, please reach out to our editor Maya Johnson with your topic ideas: [email protected]
Things to keep in mind when writing:
- 500-2,000 words
- Mostly use external links for any third-party perspectives, evidence, and statistics. You may link directly to the app stores where the app can be found.
- Disclose the nature of any relationship with a company or person that is mentioned in your content. Buying, selling, or trading links that appear in posts is strictly prohibited.
- Include your bio and headshot.
- Send articles as a Google doc.
Things to know about our editorial review process:
- Our editorial staff reserves the right to add rel=”nofollow” to any link or remove a link attached to words or images before or after publication.
- We will remove anything that we deem too promotional, so if you have concerns, ask us first because we may not make changes after the article has published.
- We don’t promise to publish your submission, but we will review it and make a yes/no decision on publication. Because of the high volume of submissions, we’re not able to give timetables on review or feedback beyond an acceptance or rejection. Please don’t email us to ask about the status of your submission because this leads to further delays.
- We reserve the right to edit the post as needed for style, content, length, etc. Our policy is to give guest authors a chance to review our edits before posting when possible, but Appolicious retains final editorial control.
Feel free to share your article on social media channels once it’s published, but please refrain from republishing it anywhere as Google frowns upon duplicate content.