Sign In with Yahoo!
Already a member? Log in
You have trouble reading the wine label? You read about a wine that you want to try desperately but dont know where to get it? You ever wonder if you are really getting a good deal from the store? Not sure if the vodka on hand has other flavors available? You tasted a wonderful whisky while travelling and want to find out if you can get it back home?
Simply take a picture of the labels (*currently support whisky labels only) or enter the name of the product (wine, whisky, and spirits), and the users can easily find the local availability of the items, and compare prices from stores around the world. iLounge’s exclusive database includes over five million products and 20,000 merchants across the world, and over hundred thousands of whisky labels in our database. iLounge may not have the world’s largest labels database, but they are definitely building towards it.
* Search products availability by picture taking or text
* Compare prices from stores around the world
* Filter merchants by location
* Set preferred currency for prices
* Redirect to the store’s official website
* Call the store directly
* View store’s location on map
* Add products to the Favorite List
* Auto save the recent searches in History for later retrieval
iTunes Link: www.itunes.com/apps/ilounge
Google Play: http://bit.ly/MNZwbD
This sounds a heck of a good app for us gourmands out there!
Appolicious offers great opportunities for app developers and corporate advertisers. Click here to learn more