Shannon (@babybrwneyez), an avid app enthusiast from Los Angeles and Appolicious member since March 1, 2011, likes to play games on her work break, iPhone in hand. She also creates iPhonetastic lists of the apps she loves!
1. Tell us about yourself - where you live, your job, things you like to do.
My name is Shannon. I live in Los Angeles, California. I work at a popular retail store as a customer service associate. I love playing computer games as well as Xbox360 and PS3.
2. Which iOS device or devices do you own?
I have the iPhone 4 and iPad. I chose iPhone 4 because I was tired of waiting for a another phone I wanted to be released. I was impatient and bought the iPhone 4 which I totally love. Sleek, customizable, and I love the connectivity.
3. Is there a particular category of apps that interests you the most?
Games. I get bored a lot and like to occupy my time with time-consuming games. Games that make me forget that I'm at work on break. LOL.
4. What are your top apps and why?
Navigon. I totally rely on this app. It gives the best routing options that I can choose at any time during my trip. Gun Bros -- I get lost inthis game easily. I think it’s the best shooter, period. Period Tracker – ladies, your boyfriend will love you for this app.
5. What apps are popular among your colleagues and friends?
6. Give an example of a time an app was truly useful to you.
I took a wrong turn somewhere and was totally lost. I used Navigon and its "take me home" option. I will never get lost with Navigon by my side.
7. What other Appolicious member do you admire the most and why?
I admire all my followers who put up with me!
8. Are you on Twitter?
Follow me on Twitter @BabyBrwneyez.
9. Anything else you'd like to share with the Appolicious audience?
I offer my honest opinion on apps. I test them for a week or two and review. I actually have a lot of reviews to do this week. So be on the lookout.
Check out babybrwneyez's Appolicious App Library here.