iPod nano Contest Rules
1. Sponsorship and Eligibility. This contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Appolicious Inc., 225 West Washington Street, Suite 1500, Chicago, Illinois 60606. Except where void or prohibited or restricted by law, the Contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Employees, affiliates and advisors of Appolicious and each of their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the Contest.
2. Description of Prizes. We will award one prize, that consists of a new iPod nano.
3. Entry; Selection of Winners. You may enter the Contest by submitting an application review on www.appolicious.com (the “Website”) before 11:59 PM (CST) on November 1, 2012 (the “Contest Deadline”). To become a registered user of the Website, simply complete the Website’s online registration form. You may not create or use multiple accounts to enter the Contest.
One prize will be awarded based on a random drawing of users who submitted reviews of the iOS application Lich Defense. We must receive eligible entries before the Contest Deadline for them to be eligible for the drawing.
4. Chances of Winning. Odds of winning the drawing of all registered users depends on the total number of entries received. Odds of winning the drawing of top registered users depends on the amount of a participant’s activity on the Website and the amount of all registered users’ activity on the Website.
5. Notification of Winners; Substitution of Prizes. We will notify the potential winner by e-mail within three business days following the drawings. If any winner does not respond to the email notification within three days of its transmission, or should the email be returned as undeliverable after two attempts, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected at random. All prizes are awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Winners may not substitute or transfer prizes and Appolicious reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize is unavailable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All taxes on a prize are the winner’s responsibility. Limit one prize per household.
6. Additional Rules. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Appolicious which shall be final. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Appolicious reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner who, in its sole determination, tampers with the entry process, violates these rules or the Website Terms and Conditions, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. The Contest is not eligible for residents of the state of Rhode Island. Each Appolicious Inc. contest is handled separately with separate prizes awarded based on periods of time and site activity.
7. Limitation of Liability. Appolicious and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, advisors and representatives are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Appolicious that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of a prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
8. Permissions. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names for advertising and publicity without additional compensation. Winners may also be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility and, where lawful, publicity consent agreement, as conditions of receiving a prize. Failure to comply with these conditions shall be grounds for forfeiture of a prize.
9. Questions. Questions regarding the Contest, including any request for the names of the winners, may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to Appolicious at the address set forth above.