★ Delivering real-time content to your iPhone ★
The application is now free in the appstore with 100 free notifications, you can then unlock the application within the settings and have 20,000 notifications. We suggest you buy more credits when running out for supporting us, but the application will run as usual if you don't.
Including push for: Twitter, Facebook, GMail, Google voice, RSS, and more! We also support multiple accounts, and we do not consume your Twitter API calls.
Notifications is an iPhone app that acts as a client for the Apple Push Notification Service.
Use our ready-made Twitter, Gmail, Mail and RSS notification services to instantly receive new tweets, search results, emails, RSS feeds, or create your own custom notifications with our simple REST API.
Did we say instantly? We really mean it...
★ SUPPORT ★
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org support or feature requests. We CANNOT respond if you post your question or problem as a review.
Before you buy this application, *READ* our FAQ on our website, and our blog, they have important informations you should be aware of.
★ FEEDBACK ★
This is what some of our users are saying on Twitter:
« @Jameason: BoxCar deleted!! Thanks for answering my questions and taking the time to ask me if I am liking your app...»
« @Condawg: Your app is sounding better and better by the second. Checking out the FAQ.»
« @dannyrodri: omg! Facebook email notifications open up the Facebook app! It is GRAND!»
« @Pepsimo: OMG! You have to be the 1st never to use API's!! I'm am utterly speachless. This is amazing. You guys have done a fab job!»
« @Pepsimo@dannyrodri: Fast? It's lightening!!»
« @Pepsimo: This is unreal. You guys are faster than Twitters timeline!!»
« @iPhoneApp4That: 10 seconds faster that the push integrated in my Twitter app! I am sure #appnotification was pretty instant!»
« @iPhoneApp4That: @appnotification holy crap! How did U get U push 2 work so fast! I sent a twit w/ my name in it & boom it came up...»
★ FEATURES ★
Non exhaustive list:
• check push latency from the application
• send yourself notification from the application, for test purpose
• sleeping mode during specified hours
• Facebook notifications (you must bounce your facebook emails for this to work), opens the Facebook iPhone app.
• Twitter DM in a second (Hint: we do not use your API, and we do not need your credentials)
• Twitter search on specified keywords, as many as you want!
• GMail notifications (Hint: we do not need your GMail credentials, isn't it lovely?)
• RSS feeds notifications, as many feeds as you want
• Mail address, everything sent to it is notified to you, and bounced to your account email if you want to
• 7 different sounds available for notification, you can define any service with a different sound
• Full JSON/XML API to send yourself notifications, you can define *everything* through the API, the button's value, what it does when you click on it (open a browser, Mail.app, just view the notification, etc), the sound, silent mode or not, priority, a longer notification, etc.
→ Tip: Shake your device to remove all notifications.
Follow @appnotification on Twitter.