Transform your iPhone, iPad or iPod to remotely control your computer through WiFi. Extended keyboard, Multi-Touch Trackpad and Apple Remote.
Tired of having a keyboard and mouse laying around in your living room? Get rid of that lousy setup with TouchPad! Use your iOS device to remotely control your computer through WiFi. With TouchPad's intuitive use, you'll feel right at home if you have already used a track pad on a MacBook. It's almost like having a micro laptop in your hands!
Moreover, if you have a Mac or use Linux, no additional software is required on your computer. TouchPad connects through Screen Sharing, which is part of OS X and most Linux distributions. Windows users can download a free VNC server such as TightVNC which is highly recommend.
You can also set a darker theme for when you use TouchPad in a low light environment.
TouchPad is the ideal companion for your Home Theather!
• Super-easy setup,
• Configurable Multi-touch gestures,
• Media controller for all major software (Front Row, QuickTime, VLC, WMP, Boxee, etc.),
• Drag files, windows, text, etc.,
• Use the iPhone 4S keyboard Siri button to dictate sentences and send them to your computer.
• Use your Bluetooth keyboard to type. Event special keys like ATL, CTRL and arrows are supported.
• Supports OS X 10.4 or later,
• Supports Windows XP, Vista and 7 (Free VNC server software like TightVNC required)
• Supports all major Linux distributions (Remote Desktop enabled)
• Requires a WiFi connection.
* NOTE: TouchPad is an alternative to a wireless keyboard/mouse/trackpad/remote combo. You will not see your computer's screen on your iPhone or iPad.