Pixable is your photo inbox. It finds the top photos and videos shared by your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Listed in CNN's Top 50 Tech Tools for iPhone
- Featured in the App Store's "New & Noteworthy" and "What's Hot"
Pixable ranks and sorts your friends’ photos and videos based on popularity and your connections, giving you a more personal viewing experience. Flip through feeds like Top Photos of the Day, Shared Videos, My Twitter Feed, My Instagram Feed, Top Flickr Photos and more. Stay up to date with your closest friends by following them, and receive notifications when they upload or are tagged in photos.
"A slick experience" - The New York Times
- Feeds: All of your friends’ photos and videos are ranked and organized into feeds like Top Photos of the Day, Shared Videos, New Profile Pics, and more. Pixable analyzes likes, comments, tags and dozens of other variables to find the photos and videos you care about.
- Twitter: Browse the photos and videos your friends post to Twitter from Twitpic, yFrog, Instagram, Flickr, Vimeo, YouTube in one place.
- Instagram: Browse your Instagram Feed!
- Follow: Stay up to date with your friends' latest photos. Follow friends and get notifications whenever they upload or are tagged in a photo or album.
- Synced to Facebook and Twitter: Whenever you comment or like a photo on Pixable the same automatically happens on Facebook. Share, reply, and retweet directly through Pixable.
- Multi Directional Navigation: Flick left or right to browse through the photos of a category. Flick up or down to browse through the album of the current photo.
- Easy Share & Save: Found a funny or interesting photo? Hashtag and enjoy it later. Share it via e-mail, Twitter, or Facebook with just a click or download it directly to your photo gallery on your iPhone!