If you have any suggestions for HTML Colors, please email me.
HTML Colors allows you to easily select and preview colors for use in a web page. This program is useful for web developers who want to experiment with colors for their web sites.
- Select Text or Background
- Use the sliders to change the color values for Red, Green, and Blue
- Use the "Sample Text" area to see how your colors work together
- Use the "Random" button to get a random set of foreground/background colors
- Use the "Swap" button to swap foreground and background colors
- Save your color sets and come back to them easily using the "Saved Color Sets" list
HTML color codes (in the #RRGGBB) format are displayed for the Text and Background colors you choose.