NOTE: This is the simplified version of our app "PrinterShare Mobile". This version is fully functional, but misses some new and powerful features. If you are a first-time user, we encourage you to start with PrinterShare Mobile instead.
With PrinterShare™ you can print photos, contacts, and web pages. Many other iPhone applications, including Mail, Safari and Notes, allow you to copy something and then paste it to PrinterShare for printing. This way you can print virtually anything from your phone.
This version of PrinterShare can print over the Internet to printers anywhere in the world. Some setup required to make it work.
1. The printer should be already visible from a Windows or Mac computer. Download client software for that computer from www.printershare.com.
2. Start client on the computer, and register a free account on PrinterShare server.
3. Select your printer in "Local Printers" list and click "Share".
4. On iPhone, tap "Settings", then "Printing Preferences". Find the printer by entering your account login (user id) as a keyword.
This app is free for trial. However, there's a limitation:
- Free account on server has a limit of 20 printed pages.
There are no more restrictions in trial version. After you tried the printing and considered this app useful, you are welcome to install paid "PrinterShare Premium" app and remove this limitation.