NEW: Now Bump works with computers too! Photos, videos, files, everything. Just go to http://bu.mp on your computer web browser.
NEW: Share files on your device with a single bump!
Use Bump™ to share contact information, photos, videos, and files by simply bumping two phones together. Just open Bump, hold your phones, and gently bump your hands together -- Bump will magically do all the res...
iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Category: Social Networking, Utilities
Updated: June 08, 2012
Publisher: Bump Technologies, Inc.
Version 3.5.12 [9.048924 MB]
Blurring the lines between the physical and the digital, Bump, by Bump Technologies, which is available for free in the iTunes App Store, has released their new, amped-up version of the free iPhone app. Transfer pictures, contacts, calendar events, and even connect through social networking sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn, as easily as bumping fists with your friends. This app clocks in at around 15 million downloa...Read full review »
The Original "No Business C... by eswayne
Bump is pretty much the original in this space, and one of the most reliable. As long as you and your new friend have this free app up and running, you can tap phones to share contact info, photos, apps and many other things wirelessly and instantly.
- Best mobile apps for professional networking on the go
- Switching channels: How Apple TV apps will compare to the first wave of iOS hits
- New Bump feature enables photo sharing with computers
- Bump unveils brand new iPhone app for splitting payments
- With 10 billion downloads in the books, here are the most popular iOS apps