Identify the fonts in a photo or web graphic!
Ever seen a great font in a magazine ad, poster, or on the web and wondered what font it is? Whip out your iPhone and snap a photo, and WhatTheFont will identify that font in seconds!
WhatTheFont for iPhone connects directly to MyFonts' acclaimed WhatTheFont™ font identification service, which has been helping customers pinpoint mystery fonts at the MyFonts.com web site for 12 years. It works via Wi-Fi or the mobile phone network, so you can get your font fix right there on the spot.
First-edition iPod touch and iPad users — you may not have a camera, but you can still get in on the action! WhatTheFont for iPhone will identify fonts in images saved from apps such as Safari and Mail.
* Snap a photo right within the app
* Choose saved photos from the Photo Library
* On-device image processing optimizes upload for speed and accuracy
* View font details within the app
* Send e-mail summaries of search results, complete with font previews