From Paris, Hong Kong and New York, the International Herald Tribune app for iPhone provides a fresh and original take on the world’s daily news. Drawing on its global newsgathering operation with The New York Times, the IHT selects the international news, business, culture, style, sports and opinion articles that tell you what is happening around the world and what it means.
• World news articles are fully refreshed for the Europe and Asia mornings, and the app includes a news feed from global.nytimes.com to keep you updated on the breaking stories that matter throughout the day.
• The comprehensive Business section provides market and company news and analysis, and helps you connect the dots in global finance and economics.
• Heavy-hitting columnists like Roger Cohen, Thomas L. Friedman and Nobel prize-winner Paul Krugman appear alongside a revolving cast of influential and provocative global thinkers in the must-read Views section.
• Culture takes you to fascinating corners of the international art, film, theater, design, music and literature worlds, and Suzy Menkes offers unrivaled coverage of fashion, from the catwalks of Europe to the shopping malls of Brazil.
• Soccer, golf, tennis, Formula One racing, rugby, cricket, baseball, football and athletics are all there in the world Sports section, along with the passionate and insightful journalism of Rob Hughes and Christopher Clarey.
• The Day in Pictures slideshow beautifully captures the human angle to the day’s events with photography from around the world, and the Video section includes the best international videos from global.nytimes.com
The app is free to download and the Videos and Day In Pictures sections are free, along with selected articles from the Front Page section. To get full access to this app, try an IHT digital subscription*.
Your subscription options:
- IHT app for iPhone + full NYTimes.com access for $14.99 per month
- All Digital Access (including the IHT apps for iPad and iPhone, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com) for $24.99 per month
Your subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew in your account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. Any cancellation request will be processed at the end of the current billing period.
If you have any problems or have comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-591-9233. Your feedback is important to us.
* Does not include Premium Crosswords or any New York Times-branded apps. Other restrictions apply.