Want to get the most out of your time in Paris?
Do you want your app to have been created by the trusted authority with over 20 years of experience in the mapping business?
Fodors, Frommer’s, National Geographic Society, Time Out, Eurostar, Nintendo, to name a few, all come to us for their maps.
With easy OFFLINE journey planning and Places of Interest(POI) & their nearest Metro stations highlighted, no wonder Paris Metro is the travel app chosen by thousands of travelers everyday.
" Accurate, simple, extremely helpful"
by Vatw May 25 2012 US Appstore
Using this, we got everything we had planned for the trip done and more. It’s a must have app!!!.
by Jonny-/: Martin on UK Appstore 11 Feb 2012
"Must have App”
Great app for getting around Paris. Quick and easy to use.
by Dresleeping on UK Appstore 15 Jan 2012
****DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN?? ****
* see Versailles is under half an hour from Gare Montparnasse on a direct service? Reach there easily with this app.
* get an eyeful of the Eiffel on Metro Line 6 when travelling between Bir-Hakeim and Passy (don't forget to look out of the right hand side window in this direction as you cross the Seine for a full view!)
* Easily plan your journeys to and from the two main Paris airports - CDG & ORY.
* treat the child within you to a trip to EuroDisney. Direct on Line A from central Paris in just 42 minutes.
* visit the fabulous town of St Germain-en-Laye on a direct line (RER A) from central Paris and you can reach there in under half an hour?
Saint-Germain-en-Laye is famous for its 2.4-kilometer long stone terrace built by André Le Nôtre from 1669 to 1673.
* Marvel at the National Ceramic museum at Sèvres and see more than 10,000 exhibits in one of the world's largest collections. Take Tram T2 direct to Musée de Sèvres and you'll see the museum opposite the station.
And what about the gorgeous architecture of Cité Universitaire? Again, just a few minutes direct on RER line B.
It's all possible with the QMapps Paris Metro app.
Getting around Paris is now even easier. All possible with your copy of Paris Metro!
An Internet connection is NOT required to journey plan, but is required for live traffic information.
• Journey planning (offline)
Locate nearest stations
• Places of Interest & nearest Metro stop at a glance
• Clear and well-designed metro map
• Individual Metro, RER & Tramline maps