** The Original Pocket Heat ** No French knock-offs here! **
Turn your device into a faux heater which will do its best to heat you up using nothing more than pixels and sound waves.
Fire up this app and watch as the coils heat up, and start to hum. Flip the switch to high and make the coils glow a satisfyingly bright orange but be careful not to bump the screen or you may burn your hand, though in return, you'll get a satisfying sizzle!
If you are feeling brave today, kick it into Turbo mode to get as much out of the phone as possible! The heating fan kicks into high gear and the coils pulse almost getting white hot!
This new version is best suited to the following:
• Fooling non-smartphone users into believing you carry a portable heater in your pocket.
• Not fooling Google superphone users.
• Safely teaching your kids not to touch hot surfaces unless they like to "feel the burn."
• Illustrating to other developers how to defend your trademarks from copycats.
• For a legitimate take on heating apps, take a look at iThermo and Got Heat? Those are nice!!
To all the negative comments - the app used to create heat by using the GPS, accelerometer and other things. This is no longer the case as Apple would not allow that functionality in this instance. We apologize for the confusion, but our descriptions and updates have always told what the app does.