1000 correct pronunciations of writers, poets, philosophers and musicians names from all over the world.
No matter if you are a student, a university professor, a journalist or radio speaker...
Just one click and you can avoid making a fool of yourself mispronouncing a famous foreign name.
Just a simple click and, without going online, you can listen to the right pronunciations of those difficult unfamiliar names of all major authors and poets (ranging from Marina Ivanovna Cvetaeva to José Saramago), influential philosophers (such as Gilles Deleuze or FriedrichLudwig Gottlob Frege), and great musicians (like Zbigniew Preisner and Antonín Dvořák).
This universal app features an iPad-specific interface that will allow you to enjoy the app in complete ease on any device.
* Correct pronunciation and short bios of every single personality
* Ability to search by name, language and category (music, literature / poetry, philosophy)
* Shuffle key to obtain names at random
* Application with Multilanguage interface (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish)
* You listen to the pronunciations directly from the app, without going online
* Universal application