Evernote Food is all new and now available on iPad!
Evernote is the one app you need for all of your food experiences.
Discover and save delicious recipes and amazing restaurants. Document all your cooking and dining experiences with photos and notes. Share your beautiful meals with the world.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them for later
• Find great restaurants nea...
iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Category: Lifestyle, Food & Drink
Updated: July 20, 2012
Version 2.3 [41.891343 MB]
The popular notebook service Evernote has branched out with the recent release of Evernote Food for iPhone and iPod Touch. Although Evernote Food won’t be ideal for users who like to automatically share their meals with friends, the app’s open flexibility makes it suitable for a variety of uses. In Evernote Food, users can snap (or upload from their library) a photo of a meal, set the location where it took place, tag...Read full review »
Good for me, but for you? by jessicadally
I'm not usually a fan of all the food picture sharing apps out there. Why bother? However as I embark upon this new year and a new very restrictive diet the idea that I can track my food with pictures is helpful. The fact that I can link it to my already in existence evernote account and not have to register for another site is better still. And now if my doc wants a food diary I don't have to actually write things down. Who has time for that. If you have a reason to record your food this app is for you (and with it being the new year here in a few days it's a bit more applicable I'd guess). No reason to record? Skip this or go with one that's social.
- New iPhone apps worth downloading: Style Jukebox, Evernote Food update, Alien Hive
- Evernote raises $70 million in new funding round
- Evernote: Just another $1 billion company
- Save tasty memories through Evernote Food
- Fresh iPhone Apps for Dec. 14: Evernote Food, Dragon Shout, Kinectimals, Heads Up with Cristiana Ronaldo