* This app is no longer available
- FindMySoft.com: "Valentine 2011 Helps You Impress Your Loved One"
- Yappler.com: "An all-in-one solution to a memorable Valentine's Day!"
- Appolicious: "If you’re looking for a hand making sure you’ve got your February bases covered, this would be the app that can help you out."
- AppAdvice: "The recipes portion of the app is convenient. It contains a few good Valentine’s Day recipes w...
This iPhone app does not currently have any videos
We couldn't find videos for this iPhone app. Can you suggest one (it must be hosted on YouTube)?
iPhone, iPod Touch
Updated: February 02, 2011
Version 1.0 [2.306867 MB]
An app for the clueless by jessicadally
I hear a lot of guys say they just don’t understand women. They can’t possibly figure out what to give their girlfriend for Valentine’s or Christmas or her Birthday and somehow think that the toaster to replace the one that just burnt out at home is a perfect gift. I’m not sure that I truly buy that these guys are indeed that stupid but I’ll play along and frankly, so will this app. Don’t know tips for flirting like, you know, smiling at your partner? This app can help you with that. That said, it has some gift suggestions that likely won’t work if you’re truly clueless. Sure, if your lady LOVES to cook some of the gifts in the kitchen section might be just up her alley, but if you’re getting her something so she’ll cook for you more, well, you’ll likely want to download a few dating apps afterwards. Really though, if you need help this app has it. Hopefully your love inspires you enough that you’ll find this app as underwhelming as I do.