Featured in the App Store’s Best of 2012
One of TouchArcade.com’s Best Strategy & Defense Games of 2012
A turn-based, multiplayer game from the minds that brought you Tilt to Live, AppAdvice.com’s Game of the Year.
It’s a battle of wits against friends or strangers! Take turns maneuvering your troops in a race to destroy the enemy base. Will you side with the seafaring Scallywags, the robotic...
iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Category: Entertainment, Games, Board, Strategy
Updated: July 05, 2012
Publisher: One Man Left
Version 1.6.2 [384 MB]
One Man Left is the game studio behind the popular Tilt to Live. After quite a good chunk of time, they’ve finally come out with their follow up title, Outwitters. Outwitters takes the turn-based push notification style of play and makes it a little less casual, applying it to a classic turn-based strategy formula. That’s not to say it’s overly complex or challenging. It’s still a very simple, easy-to-learn hard-to-mas...Read full review »
- The world’s most comprehensive list of iPad apps for tweens (and their parents)
- The best turn-based multiplayer iPhone games
- Turn-based strategy meets “With Friends” gameplay in Outwitters
- Tiny Wings 2.0 leads iPhone Games of Week
- Fresh iPhone Apps for July 6: Etch-o-Matic for Sphero, AXL: Full Boost, Outwitters