Incredibly Addictive TCG!!
- Posted by gravecau May 26, 2012
- Recommended for Gamers, Parents, Students or Budget Hawks
Be prepared to spend the next three weeks glued to your phone. This is a TCG that really comes down to collecting, which is my favorite part of card games. There are several levels of rarity for cards, and the top cards can be worth hundreds of dollars. If you loved collecting Pokemon cards or MTG cards, then this game is definitely for you.
A few tips for new players:
1. Save all of your Holy Powder and Cure Water. This is used as currency for high level players since it is so useful for them, but it won't do a lot for you. You can usually trade one for 150-200k rupees, or 2-3 for a rare card, if that gives you a frame of reference for how valuable they are.
2. Focus your points on stamina until it gets to at least 100. You can start worrying about attack and defense later but at first you really want to get stamina.
3. Enhance your rare cards before you evolve them to make them more powerful. If you don't, it can really waste valuable cards. With low value cards this isn't as important.
Finally, make sure you use a referral code. You get 100k and a rare card if you do, and that is very valuable. If you liked my guide, you can use mine: