Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
• Access all your photos, docs and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up -- free!
• Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free s...
iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Category: Productivity, Utilities
Updated: July 11, 2012
Publisher: Dropbox, Inc.
Version 3.0.1 [18.302625 MB]
As more companies look for ways to turn desktop applications into iPhone apps, there have been plenty of hits and misses. Where the app for online file-sharing software Huddle lacks the re-creation of its desktop counterpart, Evenflow's Dropbox productivity tool keeps its mobile customers’ needs in mind. Dropbox has a more steamlined goal than Huddle, which works to its advantage. Instead of trying to be an all...Read full review »
Got Dropbox? Get Dropbox by sckor
If you have a Dropbox account, the Dropbox app is a no brainer to have on your iPad or iPhone. It makes accessing your files from the cloud very simple. You can move files from other apps into Dropbox as well. Once they are there, you can view them which can come in handy if you need to do a presentation. Just upload it to dropbox and then view it on the iPad.
Comments elsewhere on Appolicious
- The five best mobile apps for taking care of business
- New iPhone apps worth downloading: Dropbox update, Middle Manager of Justice, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
- Top 35 Must-Have Educational iPhone and iPad Apps Used by Real Teachers in the Classroom
- Appealing Apps for Educators: Workflow Apps to Manage Student Work
- What 4G will ultimately mean for smartphone and tablet applications