The control of your “Non Profit” Organization in the Palm of your Hand, a complete Dashboard that lets you Monitor the Progress of your Strategy in the Non Profit Organizations and Design your own Balanced Scorecard . You can Control the Success each month through the Measurement of most Important Indicators.
-Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
Ipadcto.com: “Balanced Scorecard for iPad, A Simplified BI Dashboard for Strategic Planning”
*Selected as Top Ten Appnation Finalists*
Ipadizate.es: “One of the Business Applications IPad most powerful, complete, professional and easy to use in the App Store. So if you manage a company, do not throw with complex business software dashboards, which are expensive and difficult to implement and maintain. Balanced Scorecard for iPad is a great alternative”
An exclusive tool of big companies, now in the IPad with an easy and intuitive design. Within minutes you'll have your Balanced Scorecard.
"75% of Fortune 500 companies have already implemented it, follow his steps"
Following the methodology recognized and prestigious professors Kaplan and Norton BSC-i application for Ipad lets you design and implement your own Balanced Scorecard to controlling your Non Profit Organization in four perspectives:
“Customers”, “Financial”, “Internal Processes” and “Learning and Growth”.
With a display screen with graphics and color light indicators, in a few steps and with the best short-term results:
-Design your own Strategy Map
-Define yours strategic objectives
- Identify the Key Performance Indicators( KPI) of your business
- Assign responsibility for each indicator
- Compare the actual and target values
- Analyze variances
- Build your own reports per month and perspective, export them to PDF and send them by Mail
- Decide on the weight of each indicator and Objective
- Introduce Strategic Initiatives to improve and monitor the successful
- Multi- Company
- Multi - Language
- Guaranteed security with username and password
- Unlimited Objectives and Indicators by Project
“We help you to implement the Strategy”