MacWorld.com 4/5 : ABContacts is jam-packed with powerful features to improve the experience of managing your iPhone or iPod touch contacts.
*** Check the full version for many more features as Smart Groups, Dialer, Favorites, Contact photos, powerful search, filters, and much much more ***
*** Video demo of the full version is available on the web site ***
Manage groups of contacts in your address book.
Double tap to show Quick actions to mass email to group or call, sms and email a contact.
This app has almost all the features of the built-in Contacts app but it adds the features to manage contact groups, send email to groups and quick contact actions.
And it works with the same archive so everything you do in ABContacts Lite will be visibile in Contacts and Phone app and conversely.
You don't need to use your computer and then sync the phone to create groups and assign or remove contacts to groups.
Since you can even manage contacts, with the same user interface of the builtin Contacts app, you can even use ABContacts Lite as your only Contacts application.
- Create, rename and delete group of contacts;
- Edit contact group membership on one screen;
- Quick action to email to groups;
- Assign and remove contacts to groups with a fast and simple interface;
- Create, edit and remove contacts with the same user interface as the Contacts builtin app;
- Quick actions to make call, send email and send sms to a contact;
- Uses the same preferences of Contacts app;
- Mail and SMS are sent using the built-in applications.
To open the Quick Actions double tap on the group or contact.
No sms to group sorry, it can't be done with the current software development kit.
Check the website for a small but useful user's guide.