What's Not to Love?
- Posted by CSully February 18, 2011
- Recommended for Students, Career People or Tech/Social Networking Junkies
I was a long-time LogMeIn user on the PC and added this gem to my must-have list from day one of owning the iPad. Unfortunately, the price was a huge barrier. Thanks to another app (AppShopper) I was notified as soon as there was a price reduction and I picked up on LogMeIn Ignition for $19. Now, I can access my laptop remotely for things that I just can't do on the iPad.
- Accessing programs that only work on a desktop/laptop
- Recovering passwords that I can't remember when on the go
- Transferring files to my Dropbox account from the home PC so I can access at work
"If you are willing to shell out the dough, this one is a must-have!"