Create an electronic storybook. Make use of the little gaps in life - on the sofa after dinner, in the back seat of the car, or on a train - to do something creative together.
To create your story:
* Write some text.
* Illustrate by drawing on the screen, taking a photograph of something you see, or drawing on paper and then photographing the paper, or attaching photos from your album.
This iPhone app does not currently have any videos
We couldn't find videos for this iPhone app. Can you suggest one (it must be hosted on YouTube)?
iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Category: Books, Education
Updated: January 10, 2012
Publisher: Ben Bederson
Version 1.1 [6.801628 MB]
For individuals who have dreamed about taking a red editing pen to a children's story, or perhaps creating their own, the iPhone StoryKit app is a great place to start. Created by a team of researchers at the University of Maryland's Human-Computer Interaction Lab, StoryKit allows users to dive into some of the most famous children's stories not only as a reader, but also as an editor. Open the app, and you'll find s...Read full review »
- Appealing Apps for Educators: Flipping iPad from Consumption to Creation Station
- Top 35 Must-Have Educational iPhone and iPad Apps Used by Real Teachers in the Classroom
- Top 20 Must-Have Educational iPhone & iPad Apps Used By Real Teachers in the Classroom
- Guest Blog from Amy Estes (@justatitch): iPads in the Classroom
- Alter children’s classics with StoryKit iPhone app