Have a set of iPod touches in your classroom? Now you can use them to conduct learning assessments.
Having trouble getting your mobile workforce in one place for a quick poll or annual certification? Now they can participate with their iPhones!
Introducing a mobile assessment and audience polling application for the iPhone and iPod touch from gWhiz. Our Mobile Learning Assessment (MLA) app allows you to create a set of questions with Google Documents, publish them to an MLA account, and start collecting your student's, friend's, audience member's, or employee's answers in your Google Spreadsheet. If you're familiar with our gFlash+ and gFlashPro products, you'll know that creating multiple choice tests with our Google Spreadsheet templates is easy! Only the assessment author requires a Google Documents account, participants DO NOT need a Google account, just a device with this application installed.
MLA captures participant responses to each question, the assessment start time, end time, and computes a score.
MLA allows you to:
- Capture your student's names or allow participants to participate anonymously
- Only you see the results (unless you decide to share the Google Document with others)
- You'll need a gmail account to create tests and polling questions but your participants will only need the assessment identifier you create
- Support True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Choice Multiple Answer, Sequenced, and Short Answer (fill-in-the-blank) responses
- Questions can be in the form of text, audio, or images. The participants can select responses which include a variety of data as well
- In "Survey" mode, control the active question directly from your device
You can configure the assessment to:
- submit answers question-by-question (like an audience poll or classroom test) or in a batch (like homework)
- confirm all the questions are answered before a participant can submit a result
An active wireless connection is required to download assessments and participate in live surveys.
Our customers are our partners. Much of what you see in this assessment application came from educators using our gFlash products in the classroom. They've provided great feedback so far, now it's up to you! Please post to forum.gwhizmobile.com.
We hope you enjoy using gWhiz' MLA!