City of Light is geared for 7-12 years old children.
Would you like to know what makes a light ray or how a rainbow appears in the sky? Why can a person perceive colours and how do the objects cast shadows? A Natural Science Teacher will help you answer these and many other questions while travelling around the magic City of Light. A bright girl student and a curious boy student will accompany you in this travel. It is always more fun to learn together.
There are 9 educational themes in the City of Light:
• Sources of Light
• Light and Shadow
• Light Refraction
• Light Reflection
• Optical Devices
• Eyes and Glasses
You will learn much new and interesting after visiting 9 colourful pavilions of the City of Light. The knowledge gained in the City will help you play the games offered at the end of a learning themes. We are dedicated to make learning fun and interesting. You will try your luck shooting a laser cannon, help Kate light up a library, build a correct reflection of the boy in a distorting mirror and participate in lots of other interesting activities. Why not compete with your friends and see who can win the games faster?
• Nine educational themes in one application.
• Fun and welcoming characters assisting in knowledge gaining.
• Use of colorful graphics, animation, video, 3D models for information presentation.
• Six fun and motivational educational games.
• Interactive help bookmark.
• Fun activities touch upon every scene to provide the learner's active engagement in the process.